Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tag

5 things i was doing 10 years ago
1. managing Brookhollow Apt. complex
2. babysitting Paige and Braden
3. working at Petersen Motors
4. buying a new Honda civic
5. living like a single mother while Bryce was working full time and going to school full time.
5 things on my to do list
1. help Bryce get ready for his deployment
2. prepare living will and power of attorney
3. paint entire house
4. buy new car
5. make new baptism stitchery I got from Crista and Coley
5 snack I enjoy
1. chocolate
2. chips and salsa
3. Brenda's no bake s'mores
4. girl scout cookies
5. Frosted Rock Ice Cream waffle bowls
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. build a bigger, nicer house
2. hire someone to keep the bigger house clean
3. go on a cruise with Bryce
4. get a personal trainer (thanks for the idea Coley)
5. pay off ALL of my bills!!
5 places I have lived
1. Colorado
2. North Ogden
3. South Ogden
4. Roy
5. sorry that's it. I like to stay put
5 jobs I've had
1. Newspaper carrier
2. Chick-fil-A
3. Petersen Motors (receptionist)
4. Menlove Dodge Toyota (wholesale secretary)
5. Valley View Elementary (playground/resource aide)

I tag anyone who would like to do it.

No comments: