Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bee Sting!

Rylee got stung by a bee on Monday night while jumping on the trampoline. She is allergic to bee's so she usually swells pretty bad. I thought this time might be different because she was fine all night Monday night and all through the day on Tuesday. Boy was I wrong, this is how she looked when I woke her up for school this morning!

She has a pretty funny sense of humor, she woke Bryce up to show him and she told him she was half chinese. I gave her a pirate eye patch left over from Brenans birthday party and she wore that to school to be funny.(I didn't get a picture of that, the batteries in my camera went dead and I couldn't find any new ones in time sorry. It was pretty funny though).

Sorry the pics not very good I'll play with it and try to lighten it!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Poor Rylee. What a goofball. I put a comment on my post about Alice.

10zfam said...

lol, rylee's funny. that's suck though. i'm surprised she didn't freak out about having to go to school with it looking like that

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I tagged you! Check out my blog.