Wednesday, August 13, 2008

headbands and bows

I have been making cork screw hair clips for a my girls and the nieces and my sister KariAnn decide that I should try to sell them. I decided that I would try to sell interchangeable headbands to go with them. I found the cutest crocheted headbands that work really well with any clip. Here is a preview of some that I put together.

I have quite a few colors of headbands and bows, and the headbands come in 1 1/2 inches for infants or 3 inches for older girls and adults. They are so fun to mix and match

3 comments:

April said...

I love them I want all of them. You need to go to Reinee's house its a craft store Jeff is helping them with her business and she is always looking for new people to help out its kind of like Quilted bear.

Kristin said...

Way cute. I want some for EmmaLee for school. Most of her school clothes are pink, brown, or green. Love ya!

Miss Cris said...

Kami, way cute blog! It's so fun to see what you have done!
Love, Crista