Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

So I found this cute idea on the internet and decided to try it to see if the kids would like it.
For dinner tonight, we had chicken nuggets(waffer cookies spread with peanut butter and rolled in corn flake crumbs), peas (green M&M's), and chocolate cupcakes (meat loaf with mashed potato frosting). The kids absolutely loved it!!! They want to have chocolate cupcakes for dinner more often. They weren't as fond of the chicken nuggets as they were the rest, but it was fun.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute dinner. I bet my kids would love it. Especially those "peas".
I love the boys rockets. They did an awesome job.

10zfam said...

lol, we just talked about those things at my yw's meeting last night. one of them must have gotten it off the site you did

Coley Ru said...

Soooo cute! That is hilarious! I am going to remember that for next year.