Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ball games, ball games, ball games

Monday thru Thursday nights all we do is go to ball games. Bryce and Rylee both play on Monday and Wednesday nights, and Noland and Brenan both play on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Rashele decided not to play this year, she didn't like it much last year. I played with Bryce last year, but, I decided it was too hard with both of us playing and he enjoys it much more than I do, so I just cheer him on. It's much more fun to be on the bleachers watching anyway. Here are just a few highlights from some of their games.
Bryce up at bat, and on third base waiting to run home
Noland at bat (this was a home run hit)

Brenan sliding into home

Rylee ready at third base

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cool pictures. You are one busy chica.

Photo's by Shan said...

How in the world do you keep up with all that? We tried that one year, and I about lost my mind. LOL

10zfam said...

that's cool, i wish i lived closer so i could come watch their games.