Sunday, February 3, 2008

We're finally finished!!

It has taken forever, but we are finally finished with the boys bedroom! I told them now that it took so long to draw, tape, and paint their room, that it will stay that way until they move out and maybe longer. I'm not doing that again. We have a metal Yankee Stadium sign that we still have to hang up, and a friend of mine is making a vinyl sign that will say "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." Now it's time to start on the living room or kitchen. By time I get my whole house done it will be time to start all over!



3 comments:

10zfam said...

looks cool kami

Kristin said...

Hurray!!! It's finally finished. I like it. You can help me with my house.

10zfam said...

ha, that's funny that you put bennie and the jets on your play list. lol